A thing or two..

My photo
Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Brief Introduction

Yes, So I'm here now. You are probably wondering why I'm here. You shall wonder along with me. Perhaps it's my passion for writing. Perhaps it's the drama I create in my daily life. Perhaps it's my need to complain. Or perhaps it's just me. That's what I intend to find out. But for now, I will tell you a brief introduction about what my life's about:

Chaos, chaos, chaos. Or, as some of you might call it, drama. Every single day of my almost 16 years of life has been filled with it. Sure, it comes in different amounts but it's still trouble nonetheless. But anyhow, I wouldn't have it any other way. My point? Nothing.

As for me, I'm very undecided. I'm the kind of girl that constantly want answers to everything but would never give anyone answers. I thrive on confrontations and hate to be confronted. I've got constant mood swings. I'm a pessimist that TRIES to very hard to be optimistic. It doesn't make much sense, does it? Though, if you talk to me, I don't sound much like an pessimist. I keep it all in. Most of the time anyway. I don't study. I give myself all the excuses in the world to not study. Basically, I'll pretty much do anything just to not study. I love my alone time and I spend it by sitting around all day, thinking. Honestly, sometimes I don't know why I'm so difficult. The perfect enigma remains.

No comments: