A thing or two..

My photo
Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.

Monday, June 30, 2008

HEAL THE WORLD!

I'm sick and I'm tired but I need to blog. I think I owe it to myself. Yeah okay, whatever. That didn't make much sense.

Honestly, I don't know how you guys do it, blog every single day. What the hell do you have to talk about? What happens every day? Even if you do, how different can it get? It
's basically the same shit on a different day, right? So how come your blogs are filled with little posts and mine's just.. well, empty. It takes me at least 10 minutes figure out what I want to blog about. And it's usually crap, as you can see.

I had crabs tonight. I mean, the seafood. Not the sucking louse that generally infests the pubic region and causes severe itching. Ha-ha. Laugh at that. My attempt to even cra
ck a joke has failed miserably. Anyway, back to the crabs. It was delicious. My point is, my dieting plan is ruined once again. Yeah I know, a surprise there, really. Ok, now I'm just getting cranky. Night y'all!

Wait, before I go, heal the world! recycle! GO GREEN!


Give me a break. I happen to like this picture. It makes me look less like a self-centered person and more of a nature-loving.. freak.

No comments: