Hello bloggers and blog readers,
I am sling and I am afraid of mirrors. Why is that, hm, I don't know, maybe its because HASIF CONNED ME into watching it? It's kinda disturbing (ok, really disturbing) and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. Why won't you all get it, I DON'T DO HORROR MOVIES. Period.
Now I'm not even that scared anymore. I'm just angry. Another fucking sleepless night! And I have add math in the morning. What a day to look forward to.
I want cake. I want a chocolate mousse cake. I want cheese too. And green tea ice cream. And chocolates. And pasta. I'm screaming for comfort food here.
;o(
A thing or two..
- lsling
- Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment