Matt.
I can't believe you remember the fireflies.
That's so sweet.
I think?
Yes, people change but till the extend that we don't even talk anymore?
How much have you changed man?
I'm supposed to be the one that knows you.
I'm supposed to be the one you turn to.
I'm supposed to be the one you share your dirty gossips with.
I'm supposed to be the one you CRY to.
Why has Kyle taken my place?
Don't give me that bullshit bout guy stuff Matt!
We are 16, not 5!
I'm supposed to be your everything, your queen!
ALL HAIL SLING!
A thing or two..
- lsling
- Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment