A thing or two..

My photo
Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sugar Rush!

I realized I'm blogging at least 3 times a day now but you have to understand, I've caught the blogging fever again and I'm excited to tell you every little detail of my life. Well, not every detail but some of it that I think is worthy enough. So, what's with today? I came back from that cool ass hill top. I had that passion fruit tea that I've been craving for and I found out it wasn't all that good anymore and I'm disappointed. Then I realized it's because I mixed it with peach tea the last time. Damn, got all worked up for nothing :( Oh, I left out the part where that tea gave me a terrible headache. Still having it. Think it's the sugar rush... Ok, definitely the sugar rush.

So anyway, I decided to finally check out the Monopoly in my phone and it's actually really cool. And now I can't keep my fingers off it. (I think that came out kinda wrong. It's just a figure of speech.)

My, my. I think this is my longest post yet! Yes, yes, I've succeeded and now we can all be proud of me. Oh dear Lord, shut me up.

No comments: