A thing or two..
- lsling
- Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Pissy
It just hit me that tomorrow's my finals and I don't know shit bout it all (literally) and let me tell you this; the chances of me getting 0 is higher than mount fucking averest and I am so going to piss in my pants right after this I know I should be doing some really last minute studying now but I really can't because well, I am just plain lazy. I am dropping chemistry next year but I still don't wanna get 0. But I am gonna get 0. OK, fuck it I don't give a shit bout. No, I do but let's just pretend that I don't cos I am fucking sleepy. OK, yes I shall not think bout it and go to bed like that's possible. Night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment