A thing or two..

My photo
Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Sappy, sappy post

Things are finally, finally lookin up. It doesn't really make much sense but that's okay, I like it. I've begin making amends with people I've once neglected and it feels good to be back in touch with them. I've never really realized how I much I missed them. It's really not just me against the world, is it? I've got so many good things going for me and it should stay that way.

You've got it and so do I (at least, I'd like to think so). Should just go on doing the things we like, however we want. It shouldn't concern anyone. It shouldn't have to feel this way. I guess that's the price you pay, for being so naive, so stupid. Well, I know most of you might not understand what the hell am I saying and let's just keep it that way. No questions asked. Excuse me, your life is waiting.

No comments: