I had a good time, butttt I still hate pyramid.. I loved our birthday cake and our never ending supply of drinks and our pictures and our bottle-of-somethin and our terrible singing and our sunburn and the food we had for lunch and FUCK FUCK FUCK my toe still hurts and the cut is actualy pretty deep! It's kinda swollen now and and it's bleeding! :O
That fucking cow cannot sleep on the bed anymore I swear she shoved her bum at my face and made me knock Sam's head quite a few times! Asshole!
(yawns) I am so fucking tired I feel like I haven't had a proper sleep since exams started and now that holidays has started I still havent had a proper sleep and I think it's time to finally get some sleep before I turn into a cranky ol bitch like Leanne.
A thing or two..
- lsling
- Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment