I had to walk about 1000 miles to get to Sharon's house under the hot, hot sun. I never knew. I mean, I've walked to her house bout a million times before but still, somehow today it felt much longer.
And after bout like, 5 minutes at her house, we went to 15. I mean, that is the whole point of me going to her house in the first place but damn, 15 is far! And it got hotter! But anyhoo, it's okay by me, I need a tan! :)) (HA-HA Sharon!) Oh and on the way to 15, some assholes drove past in their not so charming truck and just shouted really loudly. As usual, Sharon made a fool out of herself by screaming (HAHA!!) and I jumped. It was creepy, I tell you.
I can't believe it. I spent like the whole day at 15. I do NOT like 15. It's just so.. crowded with sick ass bastards who just keeps staring at you in some really disgustingly sexual way. Yuck. I bet Sharon secretly likes it. Hihihiih we then met up with Wan Jun and Manisha.
So anyway after that we got bored and Wan Jun just really need to play pool for some reason so we went up to AC (sigh) andddd played pool while Sharon fucking ditched me. I suck at pool, by the way.
At last, I had to walk home. I fucking hate walking. I can't move my big ass. I like it stationary. YAY this is my longest post in forever!
A thing or two..
- lsling
- Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment