A thing or two..

My photo
Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.

Monday, November 3, 2008

November

So I'm waiting for this test to end, so these lighter days can soon begin. I'll be alone but maybe, more carefree. I was afraid to be alone, but now I'm scared that's how I like to be. How can be there be so many personalities? So many lifeless empty hands, so many hearts in great demand. And now my sorrows seem so far away, but somehow I'm taken by these bolts of pain but I turn them off and tuck them away. Until the days that make them stay, I'll cry so hard to all these sad songs. And the words still ring once, here now gone. And they echo through my head everyday, I don't think they'll ever go away. But I'm gonna give it one more shot, and I'll find it in myself.

No comments: