A thing or two..

My photo
Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Not cool, guys!

I had a pretty productive day. Well not so much productive but it's been quite a day. I had no plans today so I met up with Alan and we headed down to god-knows-where. "The other side of town", that's all he would tell me. I'm happy that I even managed to make it home and blog bout it! So anyway, we went to "the other side of town" to get kebabs. Mr. Funny Kebab! HAHA I'll never get over that. It was actually really good. But I couldn't finish it. I swear it was huge. Oh well, australian servings. Oh, and Trang came to join us! She's so cute and petite!

We headed back to Alan's place and I got to meet his folks and John. I love his mum. And Simba! Fat lil puss! We spent like half an hour deciding where we should go. Could've gone to a lot of places if it wasn't for the fucked up weather. It's been raining since yesteday morning! It's crazy cold.

We went to um, god-knows-where and had Max Brenner where Alan decided to be a fucking smart ass and ordered himself a mug of pure chocolate. He couldn't finish it, doh but he downed half the mug though. That's not bad, I'll give you that.

So anyway, after that we went to the video shop and got some horror movies, which I don't usually watch but I figured I'd give it a shot since I apparently owe him that. We watched The Happening, which wasn't exactly a horror movie, I should say. It was more.. creepy? Trang and I were so paranoid after that. I was pretty hyped up from all the sugar (we roasted marshmallows at his fireplace. A real one. AND I CHOPPED WOOD!).

Later on, that smart ass brought me to a fucking haunted mental asylum! It was as creepy as hell and I that asshole scared the shit out of Trang and I. We screamed our asses off. It wasn't funny at all. Man, I'm still pretty scared.

That's bout it. I'm pretty exhausted from all the screaming.

No comments: