A thing or two..
- lsling
- Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Bed ridden
I finally, finally used my brain. I finally worked it out. So anyway, I woke up today feeling all productive and shit so I tried (notice how I emphasized it?) finishing up my homework. But of course, that feeling only lasted for bout half an hour or so. I closed my add math book as soon as I finished one out of the ten thousand questions that I've been told to do. No, I did not take half an hour to figure that question out, I did some reading. For komsas, I mean. It was boring ass shit. That took up the remaining 25 minutes. I have to say, I'm very proud of myself. I did the most productive thing ever after that; I went back to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment