Hello, again, blog. I'm back to rant more (because my bodybuilder doesn't have the time of day for me anymore, sigh)
You know what's not fun? Well, going through this detox program. I honestly feel like I'm dying, inside and out. Ever since this started (which was only 2 days ago) I haven't been getting much sleep. It's not that I don't have the time, it's that can't sleep. Which I wouldn't mind as much if I can actually concentrate on my work, which I (obviously) can't. I can't even think straight anymore.
Great, now the flu's getting to me. It comes and goes every 5 minutes. ARGH!
ANYWAY, guess what...
So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me..
SOS
Assholes!
A thing or two..
- lsling
- Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment