literally.
I played with human bones today. It's really cool. And, I actually liked playing with it. I made jokes out of it. I enjoyed touching it. Yes, it that's how desperate I've gotten lately. I'm not sure if it's a male or female's bones. They are kinda jumbled up. I hope it's the same person? If it's not then, I guess I've been touching a lot of dead people in one night. Feels pretty damn weird. It's actually much smaller than I thought. Almost tiny. Then again, I guess people in India suffered from starvation, so, they're built are generally smaller than us?
Ok, I'm gonna stop trying to be smart.
A thing or two..
- lsling
- Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment