I hate public speaking. I mean, I'm sure almost everyone does but I don't think it's till the extend that it keeps you up all night and not being able to eat and actually shiver. It's like that for me. I've got a phobia of it. But thankfully, I finally did my BM oral. Yeah, hooray for me.
I've got an ulcer on my lower lip. On the lil thingy that joins your gum to your lower lip? Yeah, there's where I've got it. It's shit ass painful and I can't seem to laugh or talk much. It's probably not such a bad thing for you guys because.. DUH, you'd love me to shut up and not talk. But I'm not gonna give in so easily now am I? NO, I'm just gonna keep talking and talking. And talking. AND TALKING. Fuck, I'm so irritating. I hate my blog.
I'm being psycho-ed?Nothing makes sense to me anymore. People love messing with my head. Everyone's a psychopath!
*This post is just a spur-of-the-moment thing. Doesn't have a point to it.
A thing or two..
- lsling
- Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment