A thing or two..

My photo
Although the content on this site may (at times) lack maturity, you still should be 16 and over to read it. It's just a responsible suggestion on my part. I'm nobody's parent.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer 2008

Hello, again. I have nothing to say except that my ulcers hurt like fuck and it's driving me insane, giving me the cranks that I do NOT deserve. Harharhar what the fuck am I mumbling about, I don't know but the weather is fucking crazy as well. It doesn't give me a break either. I've been sweating like a pig the whole week. I've taken so many showers today but it doesn't make much of a difference. Oh, and to top this lovely day, there's NO FOOD. What a girl's got to do to live a happy life! (Matt, don't laugh at the previous line. I am perfectly capable of living a happy life if life isn't such a bitch to me.) Yeah, moving on, I NEED A HOLIDAY. I don't want to make any fucking roses at all. WE ALL NEED A BREAK! We've been sacrificing our holidays this whole year! Anyway, WHY WON'T MY HAIR GROW!?

No comments: